Kunio-kun no Sangokushi dayo: Zeiin Shuugou!, the newly announced 35th anniversary entry in the Kunio-kun series, will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The game sees familiar characters such as Guan Yu (Kunio), Liu Bei (Gouda), and Zhang Fei (Godai) run-amok in the world of Sangokushi (Romance of the Three Kingdoms).
Development is currently 65 percent complete.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.