Save big on smart speakers, trackers, and more
If you buy something from a Verge link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.
It may be an older model, but the third-generation Echo Dot is still a great device that we once called the best cheap smart speaker you can buy. It’s far superior to its predecessor, with a loud and rich sound we praised. Right now, you can pick one up with a free Sengled smart bulb from Amazon for just $20, saving you $35 on an otherwise $55 bundle. If you don’t want the color bulb, you can also opt for six months free of Amazon Music Unlimited instead.
For those who prefer Google smart speakers, the Google Nest Mini is currently 50 percent off at multiple retailers. In our review, we called the small smart speaker a great upgrade over the last-gen Home Mini, one that sounds far better. The Nest Mini also makes it easy to add Google Assistant to your home. It lacks the Echo Dot’s 3.5mm jack that allows for a wired connection, but, unlike Amazon’s device, you can hang it on your wall without extra accessories. Right now, you can pick one up in various colors for 50 percent off at Google, Walmart, Best Buy, and Target, which are all selling the speaker for $25.
Streaming sticks are also heavily discounted right now, especially over on Amazon. At the moment, Amazon is even taking 50 percent off of the older Fire TV Stick 4K, which comes with the third-gen Alexa remote. Typically $50, you can pick one up right now for $25, the device’s best price to date. It may not be as capable as the Fire TV Stick 4K Max (which is currently selling for $35 instead of $55), but it’s still plenty fast and supports Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR10 Plus, and HDR10. Read our review.
Those curious about Google’s Stadia game streaming service may want to check out this Stadia Premiere Edition bundle discount, which is available for more than 70 percent off. The $80 bundle comes with a white Stadia controller, as well as a 4K-capable Chromecast Ultra, and is selling for just $22, which equates to around $58 in savings.
The Blink Mini is a small, wired home security camera that comes with night vision and is capable of recording in 1080p while supporting two-way audio. While we weren’t blown away by the camera, we found that it still offers good video and audio quality for its price. Typically $35, you can buy the already affordable camera for $20 from Amazon. Note, however, those new to Blink’s ecosystem will have to pay an additional $3 per camera each month for cloud storage. Read our full review.
But wait! There’s more! Here are other great deals under $25:
- PlayStation 4 owners can pick up Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy alongside a SteelBook for $25, a $35 discount on its typical $60 price. Read our review.
- Sideclick’s Universal Remote Attachment adds more functionality to your Roku streaming player remote and makes it possible to better control Blu-ray players, soundbars, TVs, and more with one remote. Right now, you can buy it for $15 instead of $30.
- This Kasa smart plug works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home, and IFTTT without a hub required. Right now, you can pick a two-pack up for $15 instead of its typical $20.
- Beef up your desktop audio without taking up space with these mini speakers from Creative. Normally $25, you can buy them for $20 at Amazon.
- This Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is going for $20 instead of $50 today when you buy the black version.
- Abode is currently selling the Abode Cam 2 for just $25. An overall solid security camera, the Abode Cam 2 can be mounted indoors or out, is motion-activated, and can record in low-light conditions.